Thursday, January 20, 2011

Comp Bust

It seems that unknown invisible forces are against me as once again my computer died--officially.  So it's now very hard to keep updating this blog (not that I tend to be good at updating things).  So off I trotted to the nearest library, which I am sitting in now, contemplating on whether or not to download some of Yathzees games on their computer systems.  I'm afraid to do so, as I think they would chastize me for even doing so.  Ah fuck.  I'll do it anyway. I can always play dumb. "I'm sorry librarian lady,

However, the real reason I'm here is to also do the most monotouos thing since reality T.V.: Looking for a job.

Ah yes, more hours of Career Builder and Craig's list to occupy my time as I go to interview upon interview with out success.  Ressession over? HAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment